To Our Valued Customers & Community,
We ask for your patience as we try to ensure the safety of our customers and our employees. You will notice temporary changes and restrictions due to the Covid-19 pandemic. The following is currently in effect:
- Masks are required for customers and staff.
- Customer occupancy will be limited inside the store. Children must stay with their parents at all times. There will be one way to enter and one way to exit. If a line should form outside there will be 6 ft markers to maintain the physical distancing guidelines.
- There will be 6 ft distance markers in check-out line.
- There will be marked one-way shopping aisles.
- While inside shopping please practice social distancing of 6 ft.
- There will be no returns allowed at this time. All sales are final.
- Customer bathroom will be closed at this time.
- Donations may have limited hours and restrictions due to high volume. Donations must be in a bag or box that we can keep. Donations will be stored for a period of time before they are handled by employees and made available for sale to the public. No large truck loads or large items at this time. Please remain in your vehicle until an employee is available to take your donations.
- We will screen employees for signs/symptoms of Covid-19 at the start of their shift.
- Employees will frequently sanitize doors, fitting rooms, check-out counters, shopping carts and other high traffic areas. Fitting room will be open at 10 am and close at 5pm.
Thank you for your understanding,